As we continue to mitigate this pandemic, we have updated our visitation and funeral policies and procedures as of November 18, 2020:
- Face masks (covering mouth and nose) must be worn at all times when in our building.
- We are asking all visitors to practice social distancing (maintaining a 6 foot distance.)
- No more than 75 (seventy-five) guests at one time are allowed in our building during a visitation.
- Visitations will be limited to ONE family for ONE day to prevent a back up of services.
- No congregational singing is allowed.
To limit lengthy in-person meetings, we will continue to gather the statistical and service information over the phone. For the safety of the families we serve, all in-person arrangements with our Funeral Directors will primarily focus on merchandise selection and securing required signatures and authorizations if we are unable to obtain them all electronically.
For persons who passed for reasons related to Covid-19:
- With a positive test result for Covid-19, or pending test results for anyone being treated as having Covid-19, Kaczorowski Funeral Home will provide cremation services or direct burial services for the deceased.
- Kaczorowski Funeral Home will consider a closed casket visitation given all of the family has not been in contact with the decedent, obtained negative test results or are willing to quarantine until non contagious with a positive test result. Kaczorowski Funeral Home will require the use of a sealed casket for the visitation in an aide to protect the public.
We apologize for what may seem as extraordinary measures regarding services during this time, however, the safety of everyone is paramount to us and we will do everything available to us to ensure the well being of all we serve.